Have you often wondered if your loved ones are Okay? Can they communicate with us? Do they know what is happening in your life? After our loved ones cross over, they do want to let us know that YES!! they are okay and will often give us signs that we cannot ignore. I always tell my clients that they do not have to look for signs – the signs will come to them.
Below is a list of the common ones:
1. Our loved ones are able to use their energy to go inside of an animal (mostly with wings) such as a butterfly, ladybug, bird, or dragonfly . The animal does something it usually would not do, such as follow us, land on us, peck at our window, make loud noises anything to get our attention. Also know that these signs do not have to be alive, they can come in the form of an ornament, a picture and even on the TV. I often get Blue Jays my Grandmother and Butterflies from my friend Valerie.
2. They like to move and place things in our path such as feathers and coins (mostly dimes). I tell my clients if they find these and other objects in unusual places, to start a jar and collect them.
3. They use fragrances such as the smell of their perfume, flowers, cigar or cigarette smoke, or any other familiar smell they had (even nasty ones). They will often do this when you are alone, such as in your car.
4. Favorite songs come on at the right time with the exact words we need to hear. Often the same song is played in many different places.
5. They can make us feel loved and at peace at the most unsuspecting time and there is no logical explanation for our sudden beautiful bliss.
6. They will place thoughts that just “pop” in our heads and give us messages telepathically. If you can find the thought that triggered the thought of your loved one, it is probably your thought. If something your loved one would say just pops in your head for no reason, it is
probably him or her speaking directly to you!
7. They like to turn electricity on and off such as flickering lights, turn the television and radio on and off, and make appliances (such as smoke alarms) beep for no apparent reason. Pay attention to your cell phones when odd things appear. This is becoming a popular one since everyone today is consistently on them.
8. They like to use numbers such as birthdays, anniversaries or repeated numbers such as 111,222,333. Usually you will find these on clocks, license plates, and billboards. I know my Grandmothers are around when I see 555 or my Sister In Law when I see 317 (her birthday).
9. Because our loved ones speak to us on a different higher frequency, we may hear ringing in our ears when they are trying to get our attention.
These are just a few and the more you are aware of the signs and messages they are giving you, the more you will receive. ALWAYS say thank you and BELIEVE they really are okay and want you to be as well!